Skip To Content

You are here:  Administrative Services > Forms
New Employee Safety Orientation Checklist for Supervisors
New Employee Safety Orientation (.pdf, 185K)
Cell Phone User Request Form (.pdf, 27K)
Chemical Collection Request Form (.pdf, 452K)
Family Center Claim Form (.pdf, 65K)
Field Trip Conduct Agreement (.pdf, 189K)
Hold Harmless (.pdf, 280K)
Incident/Injury Report (.pdf, 521K)

The Incident/Injury Report should be sent to Admin. Services within 24 hours of an incident or injury. Incidents/injuries occurring on college property that involve an employee, student, or visitor of the college are reported on this form.  The Incident/Injury Report is to be completed by the person involved in the incident/injury and by witnesses of the incident.  The information on the report is used to identify and correct unsafe conditions and to ensure the appropriate administrative response after an incident/injury. This form should also be completed for “near-misses” on campus and vehicle accidents/damage to college vehicles.

Employees are expected to report all occupational injuries, illnesses and near-miss incidents to Administrative Services and their supervisor immediately. Questions on the completion of the form or when an incident/injury/accident should be reported, should be referred to Administrative Services at 541-888-7206.

For issues involving criminal activity and incidents involving Student Housing, please use the Maxient Incident Report .These reports go to Campus Security, Student Housing, Admin. Services and the Dean of Students.

Independent Contractor Agreement (.pdf, 399K)
Insurance Policy & Requirements (.pdf, 456K)
Key Request (.pdf, 290K)
Oregon DMV Accident Report (.pdf, 241K)

You must file an Oregon Traffic Accident and Insurance Report with DMV within 72 hours when:

  • Damage to any vehicle is over $1,500 (even if your vehicle was the only one in the crash);
  • Any vehicle is towed from the scene;
  • Injury or death resulted from this accident; or
  • Damages to anyone’s property other than a vehicle involved in this accident is more than $1,500.

If you were in an accident and the damages were less than $1,500, you can report to DMV if the other party doesn't have insurance. Be sure to clearly note on the accident report that it doesn't meet mandatory reporting criteria.

Note:  A police report does not count as filing an accident report with DMV. You must also file an accident report with DMV

Parking Permit Application (.pdf, 363K)
Public Records Request Form (.pdf, 278K)
Report of Job Injury or Illness Form 801 (.pdf, 273K)
Request to Drive (.pdf, 376K)

Refer to APP 5014

Volunteer Agreement Form (.pdf, 320K)
Records Retention (.pdf, 447K)
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.

Southwestern Oregon Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, national origin, age, disability status, gender identity, or protected veterans in employment, education, or activities as set forth in compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations.

Server: JENZWEB01