Effective immediately Southwestern Oregon Community College will be following the below COVID guidelines.
On April 3, 2023 Oregon OSHA in alignment with updated public health guidance from the Oregon Health Authority (OHA), rescinded its COVID-19 Workplace Requirements for All Workplaces (OAR 437-001-0744) and Requirements for Employer-Provided Labor Housing (OAR 437-004-1115) effective April 3, 2023.
Please note if you are sick and feeling ill please continue to practice the following:
- Stay home and separate from others
- Monitor symptoms and follow healthcare provider instructions
- Practice everyday hygiene including washing your hands often and covering coughs and sneezes.
- Experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or test positive isolate for five days. End isolation when symptom and fever free without medications
- Individuals who desire to wear facial coverings may do so if they choose
For more recommendations please see the following:
If you have questions or concerns please reach out to:
Rob Aton, Director of Emergency Management, Office – 541-888-1623
Rachel Lyon, Chief Human Resource Officer, Office – 541-888-7259
Jeff Whitey, V.P. of Administrative Services, Office – 541-888-7206