Southwestern has an open admission policy and welcomes students who wish to obtain a quality education. Please review the information below to determine which form/application in order to begin classes.
Please complete an Application for Admission if any of the following apply:
- I will be registering for 12 or more credits
- I plan on earning a degree or 1 year certificate
- I plan on applying for financial aid
- I have not previously been admitted to the college
Applications are processed within 48 business hours and a letter of acceptance is mailed.
This form is for students who wish to take classes but not seeking a degree or certificate - Complete this application if you are:
- Attending part-time for personal enrichment
- Working toward earning a GED and/or
- Not working toward a certificate or degree
U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien status is required to complete this application.
If you need help at any time with any part of this process: email firstname.lastname@example.org, see Student First Stop Center in Dellwood Hall, or call 541.888.7352 or 1.800.962. 2838, ext. 7352.
For international students please complete the International Student Application.
For assistance contact the International Department at email@example.com, or Student First Stop Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call 541.888.7185 or 541.888.7352
Culinary / Baking Program Students - Complete this application if you are:
- Entering into a culinary or baking program, and
- A U.S. Citizen or Resident Alien
Transfer Students - Complete this application if you are:
- A student who has attended college after high school
- Planning to earn a degree, certificate, or transfer to a 4-year college
- At least 16 years old, and
- A U.S. citizen or resident alien