All countries except for Canada:
In addition to completing the International Student Application, the following documents must be submitted to the International Student Programs Office to complete the application process. A PDF copy of the ‘Signed Sponsor Affidavit’ form can be downloaded at www.socc.edu/isp-admissions-info. Please email copies of all the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy of current passport (must be valid for at least 6-months from the planned date of entry into the United States)
- Copy of high school/secondary school transcripts (grade report or exam results)
- Official Bank/Financial Statement or Letter showing proof of at least USD $20,976.
- Signed Sponsor Affidavit form: here
- If English is not your first language: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or other approved English language proficiency exam results or evidence
- Complete the online Housing Application with the $250 (USD) refundable application fee
After receiving all required documents, the International Student Programs Office will send you an official letter of acceptance and an I-20 form.