Southwestern has an open admission policy and welcomes students who wish to obtain a quality education Please review the information below to determine which form/application in order to begin classes.
Please complete an Application for Admission if any of the following apply:
  • I will be registering for 12 or more credits
  • I plan on earning a degree or 1 year certificate
  • I plan on applying for financial aid
  • I have not previously been admitted to the college

Applications are processed within 48 business hours and a letter of acceptance is mailed.

Continuing Education 

This form is for students who wish to take classes but not seeking a degree or certificate. If you are here for fun or personal enrichment, please submit a New Student Record Form

If you are under 18 years old, please visit our High School Connections 
web page to download the appropriate form and then submit a New Student Record Form.

If you need help at any time with any part of this process: email, see Student First Stop Center in Dellwood Hall, or call 541.888.7352 or 1.800.962. 2838, ext. 7352.
For international students please complete the International Student Application.
For assistance contact the International Department at, or Student First Stop Center at You may also call 541.888.7185 or 541.888.7352.

Applications are usually processed at least once each business day.  You will receive a letter of acceptance with your student ID# and additional documents that will be sent in the mail the following business day.  During peak times, processing can take several days.

Application for Admission
    Application for Admission  
Student Record Form
    Student Record Form  

This application is for students who wish to take classes but are not seeking a degree or certificate.  If you are here for fun or personal enrichment, this is the application you are looking for.

If you wish to apply for admission as a program student and earn a degree or certificate, or if you are using Financial Aid to pay for classes, please fill out an Application for Admission.

Student Request
    General Inquiry Request  
Campus Tour
    Campus Tour