Thank you for your interest in Southwestern Oregon Community College. We are excited that you are joining our Laker Nation!
If you wish to take advantage of this tuition waiver, you must:
- submit this High School GPA Tuition Waiver form
- Complete an Application for Admission and
- request a final copy of your high school transcript be mailed to the Office of Admissions at Southwestern.
Please do so within 30 days.
By submitting this form, you recognize the following tuition waiver stipulations, requirements and acknowledge your intent to enroll at Southwestern:
- This tuition waiver must be used fall term, immediately following high school graduation.
- The tuition waiver amount is limited to, and will not exceed, the cost of tuition (up to 15 credits) per term for the student’s first year of enrollment at Southwestern. This tuition waiver does not cover any related class or institutional fees.
- Students failing to achieve a 3.0 GPA for any term of enrollment will not have their tuition waiver renewed for the subsequent term.
- Students will be able to extend their tuition waiver into their second year of attendance provided they maintain an accumulative Southwestern GPA of 3.0 or better.
Tuition waivers will be applied to the student’s account upon completion of all application and registration procedures.